VIEWFINDER TO THE WORLD OF WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY


Monday, October 17, 2011

VELVET FRONTED NUTHATCH...!!

  

Velvet fronted Nuthatch...I am seeing it for the first time. I was up and out by 5.45am during our recent out door visit, enjoying the beauty of nature in the form of dense fog engulfing the valley. As the first rays of Sun emerged from behind the mountains....The chirping of birds could be heard announcing the day had begun.

I ran back to the room to get my gear & as i returned and positioned myself i could see a swift moving bird going about its business of feeding. I could not analyse what it was due to strong back light. But, it was new to me...So went about photographing it..got a few shot and it disappeared not to return....!! Here is one of the  images.




No comments:

Post a Comment